...at 3 AM while heading for the bathroom, you step on or trip over said choo choos or cars.
...a little voice from the back seat of the car must point out every bus, bulldozer, backhoe loader, & wild animal between home and your destination.
..."Pay outside" is the phrase of the day, every day!
...you already have a Master's degree in child restraint at the local barber shop.
...dirt is a 4-letter word ;-)
...you find yourself in the "Little Black & Decker" or "Little Home Depot" section of Toys R Us pining over things even though you never had brothers or have any clue what half of the stuff is or does.
...when you look forward to catching frogs, fishing, & making mud pies with your little guy because you loved the same things as a little girl!
...when you bring home a Hot Wheels car for your toddler & your husband gets jealous because he wants the same one!
...when you look back and realize when you first found out you were having a boy sent feelings of terror through your body & now you wouldn't trade him for all the little girls in the world :-)






Kelly, so sweet! Aren't boys the best?!! I love having one...and I grew up with 5 sisters and just one brother, so I really didn't have much clue to boy's stuff before I had Johnathan. However, I can't imagine life without my sticky, funny little guy, and like you said, I wouldn't trade him for all the little girls in the world either!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Blessings, Grace
I can so relate (times 2) I love my boys and wouldn't trade them in for anything in the world
ReplyDelete