Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

soooo, find something to keep Ryan busy inside! That is no easy task these days. It rained cats & dogs for 2 straight days and we were stuck inside all afternoon. He used to be so good at playing by himself, but lately he's in a phase where he wants us to play with him all the time or at least be near him while he's playing. That can be hard, but I am doing my best the manage and balance it all out.

I took him back in his room and broke out the legos. His outfit is appropriate for the picture though. He loves to see how tall of a tower he can build.

I got out the record player (yes I have one) and my old 45's (remember those, the ones with the storybooks) and put on some music & stories for him. We rocked out to some 80's while Ryan threw his squishy football all over the place. He loves to watch it bounce off the wall. I may have the next Peyton Manning on my hands.

Armed & ready for a good throw!

I took this one the other day because it is an extremely rare moment. Ryan is and never has been a cuddly & snuggly child. Even has an infant, he never wanted to be cuddled. He woke up from his nap in a terrible mood...poor guy. He was so fussy & grumpy for an hour and cried off & on. We went to the computer (his favorite place, just like Mama) & watched his Elmo videos. He sat just like this for the longest time. I just soaked up every moment.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thursday and Friday were LONGGGGG days! at least today looks pretty good out there. hope you get out and about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the bad weather...I'll send you some of our sunshine! ;)

    Ryan is such a cutie, and I swear that he and Johnathan could be brothers...he reminds me so much of him!

    Have a great weekend!
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete