1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Ummmm, too much! I am usually on before Ryan wakes up in the morning & at nap time for my big slots of time. I hop on and off throughout the day. We only have a desktop in the office at home. Sometimes, Ryan wants to watch Elmo on Youtube, so I open 2 windows. He watches Elmo in his window, and I can surf in my window ;-)
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
As a child who had to pay for their own college (& probably will be paying off those loans until I am dead), I would love to pay for Ryan's college. I highly doubt it will be possible though unless I hit the lottery. Mike and I went to college and paid our own way, worked and did loans. If we are unable to help Ryan pay for college, then he will learn the value of hard work too. It builds character :-)
3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
I've been in 2 very minor fender benders, both my fault :-( The first was when I was in college. The second one was on my 2nd day teaching on the way home from work. It was the worst day of my life and then I hit somebody....ugh.
4. What is your favorite book?
I don't really have a favorite since I don't read very much. One that really helped me through the postpartum period was "Down Came the Rain" by Brooke Shields. I also love "Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Meyer. I am currently in the middle of "Momfidence" by Paula Spencer. It's really cute!
5. Do you make your bed everyday?
NO WAY! If I am having company I will make it. I really don't see a point in making it when I am just going to mess it up again anyway! Sometimes I will get in a mood and make it for awhile, but then I revert back to the old me.






great answers... and yes nap time is great for computer time
ReplyDeleteI was looking at that book Momfidence. You'll have to blog about how it was when you finish.
ReplyDelete