When stuck in a 6x8 room for an hour, you'll think up just about anything to keep your toddler entertained. Ryan and I had to take Ginger to the vet this morning. Something is up with her and we're not sure what it is. The vet ruled out diabetes, thank goodness, but we are waiting on bloodwork to see what, if anything, is wrong with her. We are hoping it's nothing and she'll be OK!
Anyway, I asked Ryan while in the vet's office if he wanted to do the Wheels on the Bus. He started moving his arms like we do at story time. I had no idea he knew the movements on his own. Once we got home I grabbed the camera to see if he would perform and this is what I got!
look at him go. looks like he had fun with that
ReplyDeleteI saw this on facebook, and it is just precious! He is such a cutie...and smart too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
-Grace
Sorry you have an animal issue now too. I hope you find out something that's not too bad! Ryan is adorable in the video, as usual.
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie. We are still awaiting an answer from the vet.
ReplyDelete