1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Why yes I have! Back in 1993 when I worked at McDonald's in the thriving metropolis of Perry, FL (LOL) Tracy Byrd, the country singer, stopped in to eat! He was on his way through town (this was right before he hit it really big). I didn't get to take his order, but I did get his food. The restaurant was pretty much empty and as soon as he left the restaurant, I was the first one to run over and sit in the seat right after him...ha. Hey, I was only 16!
Mike, Ryan, and I saw JJ Redick of the Orlando Magic in the airport before we flew out to St. Louis in the summer of 2009.
I met Shannon Miller, the gymnast, in 1999 at the mall. She signed a t-shirt for me and we took a picture together.
2. What temperature do you keep your house?
We keep it at 77. That way the bill isn't too high and it's pretty comfy in here all the time. Back in the day pre-Ryan, we bought one of those super soft NAP blankets from Brookstone. We wanted to use it so badly so we would crank the air down at night so it would be cold enough in the house to use the blanket. A few months of paying those power bills & that stopped!
3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
It depends on how bad the dust is. If it's just gross, then yes. But otherwise, I could care less. My house is rarely dusted now that I have a child. I try to dust once a month if I'm lucky. I can totally sympathize with my other friends who have children. Dusting is one of those things that just gets put on the back burner.
4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I can't say I've had any BAD jobs. If I MUST pick, shelving books at the college library was my least favorite. The boss was not very nice and the work was incredible lonely & boring.
5. What is your most sentimental possession?
It's a tie between my wedding rings and my pictures.






great answers
ReplyDelete