
I am thrilled to say that I no longer have to haul sippy cups to restaurants...YAHOO!! Ryan has learned how to drink from a regular straw now and is such a big boy!
We treated ourselves to Steak n Shake yesterday for lunch. After all, coupon queen me was prepared and kids eat free on the weekends so how could we resist?! After Ryan's milk came, I decided to practice with the straw cup with him. He did really well (after he realized he didn't have to stick the straw all the way down his throat). We still have to work on the fact that he can't tip a real cup like a sippy unless he wants to wear his drink of choice. That will come. I am just so proud of him that he can drink like a big boy and ditch that sippy cup when we are out. YEAH RYAN!






Yay! Great milestone! I don't wanna cross that bridge yet as my kiddos play and eat rowdy and I don't want it spilled, lol! Definitely a big boy, Ryan!
ReplyDeleteLucky for us the kids cups come with lids to minimize spillage...lol. There is NO WAY I would even go there witha regular glass & straw. I am so not ready to think about that yet...haha!
ReplyDelete