Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday! I have made it another year...lol! I came into this world on March 24, 1977 which makes me the ripe old age off 33 today ;-) I can hardly believe I am that old already. I remember when I thought 33 was old! I got 2 nice cards this morning from Mike & Ryan. That was a nice surprise to wake up to.
I already had my big birthday day to myself so today will be a "regular" day for Ryan and me. We're off to the gym for my workout & the library to check out some new books for him. Then, it's a quick trip to Publix to pick up some veggies for dinner that I left off the shopping list...oops! It's such a blessing to wake up and kn ow that I can make my birthday whatever I want it to be!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! It is amazing to get to experience a birthday with your child- I don't think anything quite compares. I hope your day was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a wonderful day today! I couldn't have asked for a better day.

    ReplyDelete