Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

17 ducks, 1 turtle, 1 dog, & a toddler!

Another cold snap in Florida..are you kidding me? This is March! The high was 57 today! We bundled up after nap time and played outside with Ryan's new Power Wheels that he got from a friend of mine. Her son had outgrown it and she was so nice to pass it down to Ryan.
Sputnik was enjoying the nice cool weather.

Mickey Mouse Ryan driving in the yard.

He was sorting some rocks he found.


We decided to take Sputnik on her daily walk and went to visit our neighborhood ducks. I had some old bread and as soon as they saw the bag, the decended upon us! There were 17 in all once I put the camera down. They were within 4 feet of us. Ryan ate the bread faster than I could throw it...lol!


We went down to the little pond near the ducks and there was a turtle sunning itself right on the bank. Ryan got to see his first turtle. I had Sputnik's leash tied around my right hand and Ryan sitting on the ground on my left when I snapped this picture. What an adventure we had!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! Thanks for your comments on my blog recently! :) Ryan is so cute; Emersyn has that same hoodie but the Minnie Mouse one. I love the little ears!! Looks like you guys enjoyed the weather. 57 would be SO nice here in Oregon but I understand in FL, that would be a little chilly. I can't wait for nicer weather, my toddler gets cabin fever inside and so does her mommy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the winter that never ends I swear! looks like they had fun out and about in the windy weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an awesome adventure!!! I wish there were ducks somewhere around where I live...I love watching them and I know Collin would too!

    ReplyDelete