
1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Yes I did! I remember carrying around the driver's manual in high school thinking I was so cool too.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I was 17 and went to cheerleading camp with my sister who was 14 at the time. Our mom couldn't go due to a family emergency so I was the designated "mom". We were getting lunch and my soda fell off my tray as I was carrying it and it soaked me. All the cheerleading mothers and the coach from my sister's team laughed and snickered at me. I was humiliated.
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Hmmmm, maybe Oprah. I don't have much weight to lose and I don't think I dress badly so Oprah would be the only choice left.
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
The only thing I'd like to get rid of is a bad scar I have from surgery when I was an infant.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
I have a pair of Calvin Klein jeans that I LOVE and can almost fit back into. They are by far, my favorite jeans!






No comments:
Post a Comment