Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shamrock Hunt 2010!

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day (since I am Irish), I found a cute idea for a toddler scavenger hunt online this morning. I cut out paper shamrocks and made up cute clues that I knew Ryan could do on his own or with a little help. I decided to try it out after nap time. Ryan had a blast!!

Clue #1 said to spin in a circle & then go to the computer.

Clue #2 said to watch an Elmo video on the computer & then go to the Sit n Spin.


Clue #3 said to spin around on the Sit n Spin & then go to Mommy's closet.

Clue#4 said to say the ABCs (which didn't happen as he was having a meltdown over wanting to watch more Elmo...lol). Then he had to go to the coffee table.

The last clue said to color a picture and then go to the pantry.

Here is Ryan enjoying his bunny crackers from the Leprechaun while watching more Elmo videos. What a cool idea this was. I will definitely do it again next year!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. very cute idea! I bet he had a blast doing that

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute idea! Looks like he really enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete