Thursday night we had a later dinner so as we were cleaning up, he was in his booster & Mike told him it was time for bed. He started, "Ny-night tains (trains), Ny-night cars, Ny-night puppy, Ny-night mommy, Ny-night Daddy." Then he started to look around for other things to say ny-night to. He looked out the front window and, "Ny-night outside, Ny-night tee (tree). We laughed so hard. He loves it outside and his little personality just let it all show :-)
Then yesterday at nap time, he started with the same ritual. He went through all the usual Ny-nights but added, "Ny-night T's Potty" at the end. T's Potty is kitty's potty (the litter box). We have the Littermaid for Ginger and everytime that thing automatically rakes, he has to go watch and and announce, "T's Potty!!!" So I guess it was fitting that he say Ny-night to it too. I laughed even harder than I did about the outside thing. I can't say I've ever said goodnight to a litter box before, but then again, it's been a long time since I've been a toddler. To have no cares in this world about what anyone thinks and to just say what I feel...what a concept! He sure made our day with his cute litle self.






Just precious! What a sweet boy you have!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace