Wow! I am so excited to have been featured this week! I almost missed Toddler Talk this week. I've been so busy with so many other things. I am glad I remembered before Thursday was over! If you would like to join us in Toddler Talk Thursday, head over to Crazy About My Baybah, Family and Life in Las Vegas, or The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom and link up!
This week is all about music:
Currently, Ryan is OBSESSED with the Imagination Movers "Juice Box Heroes" CD. I checked it our from the library about 6 weeks ago. Once it was returned, he kept begging for it, so I checked it our again. It's a good thing I like it because that's all we listen to in the car for the most part. I love their music too! Every time I turn it on, Ryan says, "Thats Imasha Moobers!" I do believe this will be a Christmas gift for him along with their new CD coming out on September 21st!
After I've had enough of the "Moobers", I tell Ry we're taking a Mover Break and I turn on our local Christian station Z88.3 FM. That is our favorite station. I also listen to a few pop stations and some country as well. He likes it all.
He also loves Twinkle Twinkle and can sing all the words correctly now. He sang it at storytime every Tuesday along with "Five Little Monkeys", "The Wheels on the Bus", and the ABCs. He likes to do the motions to the songs too. I don't have any cute videos of him dancing as he HATES the camera when he's in action.
Just within the last few days, he has wanted to dance with me. I put on some of my old Contemporary Christian cassettes and we rocked out in the living room. He held my hands and we both jumped up and down. He had the biggest grin on his face. Normally, when I ask him to dance, he yells "Nooooooo!" and runs away. This was a nice change!
Thanks so much for linking up with us again!! I never heard of the Imagination Movers. I am going to have to see if we have them at our library. This weeks theme is Traveling with a Toddler. We would love for you to hook up again if you can!
I am a former 2nd grade teacher of 9 years who left my profession to be a stay-at-home-mom to my precious son, Ryan. He is the light of my life. One 4 year old certainly provides more challenges than a whole room full of 7 year olds, that's for sure. I wouldn't change a thing though. I am blessed beyond words. Our family is completed by my wonderful husband Mike, our cat Angel, our corgi Sputnik, & our 4 Endler's Livebearers, R.J., Brady, Duck, & Naper. I am a recent survivor of Cushing's Syndrome. I am in recovery now. Please feel free to contact me regarding this disease if you have any questions or concerns.
Hi there! I'm in the Orlando area as well. So nice to "meet" you!! :)
ReplyDelete--Steph
http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for linking up with us again!! I never heard of the Imagination Movers. I am going to have to see if we have them at our library.
ReplyDeleteThis weeks theme is Traveling with a Toddler. We would love for you to hook up again if you can!