Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Diggin'

Yesterday we got to spend a lot of time playing outside! Thanks to Hurricane Earl sitting off of the FL coast, we had a nice breeze and very low humidity. We were out for almost 2 hours and barely broke a sweat. Ryan got out his garden tools, his dump truck (that he never plays with), and proceeded to dig up the side yard. Hey, he was having a ball!! It was so nice to be able to sit out, read a magazine, talk on the phone, and watch my sweet boy having fun without dying of a heat stroke. I am so ready for fall to get here!

Working hard!

I wanna do it like Daddy!

He came up with this on his own.

Dumping away!

IDigging a hole just for Mommy





1 comment:

  1. looks like fun. and yes it has been really nice out the last few days, but sound like it is sadly over soon

    ReplyDelete