Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Fun & Busy Day :-)

What a great Friday we had! I actually made it to kickboxing today. With Ryan being sick, I had only been to the gym once this week and for me you know that's crazy. I seem to live there! Ryan woke up about 7:20 (yeah!) and we all had breakfast. Mike was off today (yeah!) so we got to enjoy some Daddy time. Mike spent the rest of the morning in the Driver's License bureau while Ryan and I headed for the gym. My workout was GREAT! Ryan had 2 of his good friends in the Kid's Club so he was thrilled and entertained.
After the gym, I ran home to shower really fast before story time at the library. I normally shower at the gym, but I figured Mike would be home so I could just do it there. WRONG! He was still stuck waiting to renew his license. My sweet boy was so well behaved. He sat on the couch eating his snack & watched Handy Manny while I showered. I HAVE ARRIVED....I CAN SHOWER IN PEACE...lol!
We headed out to the library and Ryan really enjoyed story time. We hadn't been in so long. We have been going to a different story time at Barnes & Noble, but with Ryan in preschool now on Tuesdays, we can't go to that one anymore. So Fridays at the library it is! I was so surprised to meet a bloggy friend today too! Ryan and I we checking out the display of fall & Halloween books when Lori, Blake, & Colby from Teacher Turned Mommy walked up! It was so weird because I had actually thought earlier that day about if I would ever meet them since I knew they lived in the same area as we do! How funny! Mike met us at the library and kept Ryan happy while I checked out some books for him.
After nap time, we headed out for some shopping. I had a baby gift to buy for a shower. We then headed to the outlets and got Ryan some new sneakers. His feet are growing so fast right now. It seems like I just bought his other ones. He got some cool light-up fire truck shoes. He loves them! We had a great dinner out at CiCi's Pizza and then made a trip to Whole Foods to pick up a few things. It was a such a nice day with the three of us. I love being able to spend itme with my boys.



1 comment:

  1. it was cool to see you there. glad you had a great day

    ReplyDelete