
It's Five Question Friday! Hop on over to My Little Life and link up if you'd like to join in!
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I think I'd like to have an Australian accent. I love listening to Aussie's talk!
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Ummm, no. Especially after having Ryan, I have to have my bed to get a good night's sleep. I just don't sleep like I used to since he was born.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I always have to go to the bathroom it seems. I have the restrooms mapped out in every public place. I only sit when necessary!
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
I don't really have a favorite celebrity. I'd rather be stuck with my hubby!!
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
We went to Chili's. It's the one close to where we live now. We both ordered Chicken Crispers. We went to the movies afterwards to see Mr. Holland's Opus. Yeah, we're band geeks!






I have a couple of awards for you, head over to my blog to receive them! http://www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com/2010/09/sharing-love-and-sweetness-awards.html
ReplyDelete