Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pool Party!

What a fun Saturday we had! Ryan's little buddy Brooks turned 2 this weekend, so we headed out to his birthday pool party. We all had so much fun, but I think it was Ryan who enjoyed it the most. He got to play with many of his good friends and this boy loves the water. The pool was perfect for all the toddlers and the party was a huge success. I wish Ryan would've tried a sno-cone. I think I had 2! He's not one for anything cold, and wouldn't eat a cupcake either! Who is this boy?

Ryan jumping into the pool with Daddy.

Weeee! Spin me some more Daddy!


Birthday boy Brooks enjoying his cupcake!

Flying high!

The ladies, Gracyn & Carter enjoying the pool.

Ryan, Brooks, & Andrew splashing away!



1 comment:

  1. we had a birthday party to go to yesterday too. looks like fun times

    ReplyDelete