Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Stealing

I thought this little survey would be fun! I got it from my blogger friend Melissa at Little Mrs. Married. If you'd like to participate, hop on over to Sunday Stealing, get the questions and link up!

1) Never in my life have I been: skydiving.

2) The one person who can drive me nuts is: my little sister ;-) Gotta love her, but we are total opposites. She can tell you that I can drive her just as crazy!

3) High school was: fun when it was over.

4) When I'm nervous, I: always have to go to the bathroom a million times in a row!

5) The last song I listened to was: the Jason Mraz song, "I'm Yours", but the version he altered for Sesame Street called, "Outdoors". I watched the video with Ryan on Youtube.

6) If i were to get married right now, my maid of honor would be: Cristy, my sister. She was my maid of honor almost 12 years ago.

7) My hair is: super thick & wavy.

8) When i was 5: I lived in an apartment that was inside a funeral home.

9) Last Christmas: was spent with my mom & dad here at my house. It was the first one where Ryan actually had a concept of presents.

10) I should be: doing exactly what I am. It's Sunday morning and I'm the only one up.

11) When i look down i see: my blue shirt.

12) The happiest recent event was: that Ryan slept ALL NIGHT last night in his toddler bed for the first time! It was the first time he ever slept in the bed at all!

13) If i was a character on Friends, I would be: Rachel.

14) By this time next year: I will hopefully be pregnant again.

15) My current gripe is: that some people don't understand postpartum depression and why it is I want to wait a little longer to have a baby after the horror I went through after Ryan.

16) I have a hard time understanding: how people can hurt animals.

17) There's this girl i know that: has become my best friend and we've only known each other 16 months.

18) If i won an award, the first person i would tell would be: Mike!!!

19) Take my advice: Try to put yourself in other people's shoes before you open your mouth.

20) The thing i want to buy is: a bigger house. We're busting at the seams!

21) If you visited the place i was born: you'd be at the extreme western tip of the panhandle of Florida.

22) I plan to visit: someplace this summer ALONE with my husband while my mother watches Ryan. NO TODDLER!!

23) If you spent the night at my house: you'd better do it soon while we still have a guest room.

24) I'd stop my wedding if: I found out my husband to be had been unfaithful.

25) The world could do without: rude people, bad drivers, politicians.

26) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be in labor for 3 days like last time.

27) Most recent thing i've bought myself: new shirts.

28) Most recent thing someone has bought me was: my dad bought me dinner.

29) My favorite blonde is: my mother-in-law!!

30) My favorite brunette is: my husband!

31) My favorite red head is: I actually don't have one.

32) My middle name is: Marie

33) In the morning I: get up an hour before Ryan, drink my coffee alone, have computer time, & watch Joyce Meyer before he gets up.

34) The animals i would like to see flying besides birds are: I would say penguins or ostriches so they could have the feeling of actually being a bird that could fly.

35) Once, at a bar: I can honestly say that in my 33 years I have never been to a bar.

36) Last night I was: kicking Mike's butt in Wii Tennis!

37) There's this guy i know who: is the love of my life.

38) If i was an animal, I'd be: a cat. Sleeping and lounging is the life.

39) A better name for me would be: Ryan gave me one: Mommy.

40) Tomorrow I am: taking Ryan to tumbling.

41) Tonight I am: making dinner and watching The Amazing Race.

42) My birthday is: March 24.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. #19- so true! Some people do not get it.

    Have a great rest of your weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/hear-woman-returned-adopted-son/
    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete