Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 12, 2010

40 Things Update- How am I Doing?

If you've been following my blog this year, you know that in January, I posted a list of 40 things that I want to accomplish this year. Here is that list and how I am doing so far. We are 4 months into the year and I am making some progress. I have a ways to go, but am getting there!

*Goals in Green are ones that I have accomplished already.

40 things I want to accomplish this year:

1. Go on one date per month with my husband.
2. Spend more time on the floor playing with Ryan.
3. Become members of our new church. (we're taking classes right now!)
4. Keep up my exercise 3-4 days a week.
5. Fit into all my pre-baby clothes (I'm almost there!)
6. Be more diligent with my Bible study lessons.
7. Go on a romantic getaway with Mike, sans toddler.
8. Have a girl's night out once a month.
9. Spend more one-on-one time with my friends minus our kiddos.
10. Think about expanding our family. (we're THINKING)
11. Make a new budget and stick to it.
12. Use my time more wisely.
13. Go one day without Internet.
14. Get a pedicure, manicure & eyebrow wax.
15. Catch up on my photo albums.
16. Invite friends over for dinner.
17. Practice my clarinet.
18. Stop comparing my life to others so much. (doing much better here)
19. Continue to be a stay at home mom.
20. Take Sputnik to the dog park at least 3 times this year.
21. Get a bicycle and take family bike rides.
22. Go to an Orlando Magic Game.
23. Go to a UCF Football game.
24. Sell some of my unnecessary stuff on Ebay or Craigslist.
25. Potty train Ryan.
26. Declutter my house.
27. I want to see the 130s on the scale again.
28. I want to spend more time with God.
29. Paint our house (exterior).
30. Cut down on my computer time.
31. Go one day without my cell phone.
32. Spend more time outside.
33. Spend 1 night a week with my husband playing board games or talking, no TV, no computer.
34. Remember to say Grace at breakfast & lunch with Ryan and not just at dinner.
35. Go shopping with a girlfriend without the kids.
36. Get a swingset for Ryan.
37. Learn to relax while Ryan naps and kick my anxiety!
38. Complain less.
39. See my parents more often.
40. Enjoy the little things. They will be gone all too soon.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's more than a fourth done already! Not bad!!! I had a list on my refrigerator that I kept for a year (without half of it being completed...I eventually took it down...sigh.)

    ReplyDelete