Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Question Friday :-)

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

I would have to say LOL, BRB, DH, DS, DD, MIL, SIL (all those abbreviations) and that's about it. I write the way I talk pretty much. I can't think of anything else out of the ordinary that I don't speak!

2. Do you still write checks?

Only for bills I can't pay online or places that don't take a debit card. I think the only place I mostly write a check to is church!

3. Who was your favorite President and why?

Abe Lincoln was my favortie president to teach my 2nd graders about. I love how he never gave up trying to become president and did so many great things for our country.

4. Are you a yeller?

I don't yell at people. I sometimes yell at the situation when I get angry. I do raise my voice and use my teacher voice with Ryan, but I try my best not to yell. I hate it.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?

Nope. That's one thing I can say I have not done....ewwww!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment