1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Um...a big fat NO! It had it's moments, but definitely not my best years. Too much drama and living in the tiny town that I did, NOTHING to do. I enjoyed the marching band, but that was about it.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
I would love to be able to have one more child to complete our family someday. I love my Ryan dearly and would love to give him a sibling if it's in God's plan.
The second would have to be good health and a happy, prosperous life for my child/children where they would love God and be the best they can be in life.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
I don't really have a kid's show that I particularly like. Ryan's not into the TV much. If I have something on, I can tolerate Sesame Street.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
I'm a southern girl at heart...give me some SWEET TEA!
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Being happy with my body, focusing on the present, not complaining so much, and being a more positive person. I've come a long way, but am still working hard on each of these.






No comments:
Post a Comment