Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Year Old Portraits :-)

Has it really been TWO years? Seriously, I cannot even believe my boy will be 2 years old this Thursday! Last Friday we took him to JCPenney for his 2 year old portraits and as usual, they did a great job! We have taken him there since he was a newborn and have been very happy with their work. Here are some of the great shots they got:

Big boy Ryan with the 2 year old cake!

He really only looks this innocent :-)

This one is our favorite collage.

Our precious family

I am still in shock that he sat for an entire minute in this pose! I am totally in love with this picture and it will probably hang in the house for awhile.

I Dig Being 2! I had a fun time making his birthday shirt!

I'm Two!

Nothing like a boy and his truck!

My sweet boy

We couldn't get him to lay on his tummy again, so we got this cute shot instead.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those are just totally precious pics!!!! It's amazing how quickly these two years have gone! He's too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! such a young man now!

    ReplyDelete