Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

Yay for Friday! I've been out of town with Ryan at my parents' house all week and just made it home today. Mike stayed here for work. Kudos to all the single parents out there. I'm exhausted and glad to be home with Daddy to help! Here is my 5QF courtesy of Mama M!

1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?

All the time! I can't drive without the radio on. I am sure as Ryan gets older he'll be telling me how much I embarrass him ;-)


2. What would you never be caught doing?

Hmmm, well I guess I would never be caught picking my nose...ewwww!


3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?

Only if it is an extreme emergency!


4. Have you ever broken a bone?

Officially NO!! I am 33 and have never broken a thing!

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?

Oh, I LOVE to bake. I could bake all the time. It became a hobby when I was in high school. I guess when you live in a small town & there's nothing else to do....you bake!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't drive without the radio either.

    Found you on Five Question Friday.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete