My corgi girl is 8 today! I still remember the day we drove to Ft. Lauderdale to pick her up from her breeder. That was June 15, 2002. She was 2 months old and so little & cute. How fast these 8 years have gone. Sputnik is the best dog I've ever owned and we've had a blast being her human parents. We love you Sputty Buddy!
We took Sputnik to Petsmart for a birthday treat. Ryan helped pick out a "lamby" toy and some chew bones for her.
Today, I decided to look up a doggy cake recipe and bake! I got Ryan involved and he had a blast. He was really into it and seemed to enjoy himself.
Dumping the carrots into the batter.
He kept saying, "puppy cupcakes coming?" when they were in the oven. He was thrilled when they were done! Here he is sampling the cream cheese frosting.
All done with the Puppy Cupcakes and ready to party down with the Birthday Dog tonight! She will even have a side of Frosty Paws doggy ice cream to go a la mode with her cupcake ;-)<






That's too cute...doggie cupcakes!!! We had a dog for many years (until she died last year) and they definitely become part of your family!! Love those cute pics!!
ReplyDelete