I am over-the-moon proud of my boy! I had a conference with his pre-k teachers this week and was thrilled with what I heard. Ryan did wonderfully on his assessment. He knew all his uppercase letter and 24 of his lowercase letters. He only reversed p & q, a common error. (Heck, I had 2nd graders reversing those when I taught). He knew all shapes & colors. He recited his entire name, state we live in, and goofed on his phone number, which he does know. They said he is such a kind and friendly boy in class and is always using his words to express himself, which is a skill they want from all of their students. He is polite and uses his manners. They told me that he knows all of his letter sounds and is ready to start reading. They sent me home with a recommendation of some books to get for him to begin the reading process. He is very excited and so am I. I cannot tell you how proud of Ryan I am, especially after overcoming what he has.
I love you up to the moon and back little man!
You have one proud Mama!






Way to go Ryan!!!! We are so proud of you! .....give that sweet momma of yours lots of hugs and kisses. She is a BIG reason why you are so great!
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic! Way to go Ryan...and mommy!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace