This Friday was a crazy busy, but fun day with Ryan. I wasn't on the computer a whole lot soooo, here is my FQF for this week! If you want to play, hop on over to My Little Life and link up with us.
1. What
album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?
I own a download of David Hasselhoff's Looking for Freedom. Yeah, I do. 5 years ago when Mike and I went to Europe, our tour guide played music on our bus that coincided with each couhtry we visited. While we were in Germany, he played The Hoff since he is such a major celebrity there. It's not on my Ipod anymore, but we did use it in our movie we made about our trip.
2. What's the one thing your spouse
does better than you?
Mike does math in his head much better than I do. I need a pencil & paper to compute. I do not do math in my head well at all. Mike can figure out tax, discounts for sales, and all that jazz. He also cleans better than I do. He is much more patient and precise.
3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?
I already bought some, but it's not for Trick or Treaters. It's for my kids at the after school program that I run. I usually buy it The week before Halloween. If I buy it any earlier, I eat it....bad, very, very bad.
4. Family closets - Yay or
nay?
I had never heard of a family closet until this question. I've never thought about it, so probably not for me.
5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most?
Why?
I don't like laundry because it takes so much time and it never ends. I am grateful for my clothes, but I would love to have help with it.






No comments:
Post a Comment