Have I mentioned how HAPPY I am the be healthy again? We have been wanting to take Ryan to a UCF game for awhile now, but my health prevented it from happening. Well, last Saturday, our wish came true. We bought tickets and took Ryan to the UCF vs. Mizzou game! His first game was at 6 months old, so he has no memory of anything. I wanted him to experience the fun firsthand at an age where he may remember a little bit.
Boy, have things changed since Mike and I were Marching Knights. The campus stadium makes for an entirely different experience. Ryan was overwhelmed by the bigness of everything. His favorite part was the band. Mike walked him down where they had a good viewing spot. He loved the drums and wants to be a percussionist...help me Lord! What a FUN day.
Daddy & Ryan waiting for the game-day tram to take us to the stadium
My big boy and me
It was HOTTTTTT! We drank LOTS of water!
Pretty nice crowd!
Peanuts keep the boy happy!
Thank goodnes for these paper fans. They were life savers.
First Down!!!!
Clapping to the beat
UCF lost the game, but we had a great time anyway. What a fun day to spend with my boys. God is so good!






No comments:
Post a Comment