What a fun weekend we had! This was how we spent Friday night...pizza and chilling OUT. My weeks was filled with way too much stress that never should've happened. I decided to focus on my boys and some fun this weekend and cast my cares aside. God already knows the outcome anyway!
My sweet baby boy
I can't believe my Sputnik is 10 1/2!
We got up and took our time Saturday morning. Now that we don't have to worry about nap time, we don't have to be out the door at the crack of dawn. I love it!
I negotiated with Ryan into trying on his costume to save us some time at Sea World. Everything is about negotiations with this child at this age. He actually agreed without complaint and I was able to get these pics of him. On a side note, I am now 10 1/2 months post adrenalectomy and look completely like ME again!! Praise be to God for healing me!!
This is our scary shark face.
Ryan had to show "Shark", his bath time buddy. Shark is his best good friend. Daddy made up a voice for Shark and they have conversations daily. When Ryan is in a bad mood, if I talk in Shark's voice, he instantly will talk to me. If I want to know how his day was at school, I talk like Shark! I will get the full scoop when he won't talk to Mommy. So funny!
After lunch at Sea World, we got Ryan suited up for as long as it would last before the heat got to him. He lasted about 20 minutes!! It was a beautiful day, but got a little hot at the time we were trick or treating. He got a lot of compliments on his costume. I got it at Old Navy!
And the day would not be complete unless "Shark" joined us at Sea World.
The loves of my life. I know Patrick is looking down on his Daddy & big brother.
We made it through 3 or 4 candy stops before the shark suit came off.
The other day while in Target, I found Ryan a $5 bumblebee costume for his costume parade at school. He's going to be the bumblebee from the Skippyjon Jones books. It's Fairy Tale parade...so shark was out of the question. Upon arriving at Petsmart the same day, I found a matching costume for Sputnik. You can tell Little Miss Jealous wishes she had a costume too!
Fall is certainly in the air at our house. Currently I have a pumpkin pie baking in the oven and a new cinnamon broom in the living room. Ahhhh, now if the weather would stay cool it would be complete. Life is good. I am healthy, my family is healthy, and everything is wonderful. Gosh, I sound like a Hallmark card. But, it's SUCH a 180 degree turn from a year ago. Wow, just wow is God unbelievably amazing!






No comments:
Post a Comment