Happy 37th Birthday to my wonderful husband!! Mike's birthday was the 24th and we celebrated as our little family of 3. We waited all day for Daddy to return home from a trip to Tennessee. He had a good friend from high school that lost his wife unexpectedly last Monday. She was only 38. He flew up there for the funeral. That could've been me last year. I am so grateful to be here. We all send our condolences to the Stewart family and pray that God's peace will comfort them at this terrible time.
While Mike was away, Ryan and I were busy. I had a great time making this cake!
I got a little artsy and made an Angry Bird cake for Mike.
We ate dinner at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse! Mike used his fantastic birthday coupon for a nice $30 discount.
Ryan took this picture.
Birthday boy!
Eating Daddy's cupcake
My boys...my life
And now for a little thing I like to call THEN....and NOW!!!
This was me on Mike's birthday in 2011
This was about 6 weeks before my diagnosis with Cushing's Syndrome
This is me NOW! Mike's birthday 2012!!
YAHOO!!! It's ME again!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment