Whatcha Gonna See Now on the Farm?
Whatcha Gonna Hear Now on the Farm?
Baaaa, Oink, Quack, Moo!
I just LOVE the Imagination Movers and can't wait until their concert in 3 weeks!
BUT, this post is not about them...it's about the FUN field trip to the farm that Ryan and I had on Friday!
My friend Laura organized a field trip to a local farm for her Preschool Book Club students as well as her friends. Since Ryan has Pre-K during Book Club hours, we are only able to attend the field trips. I don't work until Friday afternoons, so mornings are perfect for the two of us!
Ryan got to hang out with some of his playgroup friends as well as meeting some new buddies!
Naturally, he took to the cat.
He loved petting the horses, but wanted to do it by himself. He did not want me to pick him up.
I think if the donkey could have come home with us, Ryan would have taken him!
He was so upset that this duck (behind the pool) and the chickens ran away from him! He wanted to pet them so badly.
Hello Mr. Rooster!
This was his favorite part of the trip. He is still talking about holding the bunny.
I have told him stories about our old guinea pig that died before he was born. Now he got to pet one!
Ryan & Logan "helping" with the rabbit's water bottle
Then it was off to play corn hole.
Chasing that duck again!
Weeeee!
Brushing the horse was another favorite for Ryan. He fell in love with brushing the sheep at the Philadelphia zoo this summer, so he was very excited when he got to brush this horse.
There was a chicken in the horse stall that he was fascinated with.
Ready to ride!
Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaw!!!
His 2nd time riding.
Ryan got to hose down the pigs. This pig was so talkative too!
We had a wonderful time and topped off the morning with a picnic lunch. We were interrupted by one of the donkeys and a few chickens, but it was great. I am so glad that Ryan and I got this experience. I am looking forward to the next field trip with out friends.
Kelly






No comments:
Post a Comment