On Friday night, we decided to take Ryan mini golfing for the first time. It was an interesting week here with Ryan having a stomach bug. I picked him up from school on Tuesday after his teachers called me to say he wasn't acting himself and was very tired. He had a low grade fever for 2 days and no appetite. He had to miss school on Wednesday. He is rarely sick, but when my baby lays down on the playground, something is up! Thankfully, after a trip to the doctor, lots of rest (he laid on his Elmo couch for 3 hours without moving) and a 4 hour nap, the virus had vanished! My little boy was back!
Ryan had been eager to go golfing and now that I am fully functional, I was ready too! We decided to take him to Disney's Winter Summerland Mini Golf. It's such a fun course and fairly easy for kids. What a fun night we had!
Waiting for our "Tee time"
Here he goes!
A little help from Daddy
In the hole!
He loved when to campfire sprayed mist when the ball went underneath it.
Mommy & Daddy with our boy.
Sitting in Santa's sleigh at the end.















How fun! Ryan is getting so big and is as handsome as always...I love the picture on your blog header, so cute!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace