Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Question Friday

Gosh, I haven't done one of these in SO long! I've got a few minutes this morning, so here goes! If you'd like to play along, just hop over to My Little Life and link up!


1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?

As a teacher, I can't stand when people misuse: your & you're, their, there  & they're, lose & loose, or when people say "I seen" instead of "I saw". I have always loved English and grammar. Call me nit picky, but it drives me nuts!

2. What's your favorite thing about fall?
 
I love when the weather finally cools off and football games become enjoyable. I love being outside without sweating buckets.


3. What's your favorite dish to take to a potluck?

I used to make my Mother in Law's Pastitsio recipe to take to church dinners. It is SO yummy!

4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping?
 
I don't start until after Thanksgiving. I don't have too much to buy.


5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?
 
We moved twice; once when I was 4 and once when I was 11. Thankfully we were pretty stable. I was lucky.


4 comments:

  1. I agree with your choice of grammar problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your Five Question Friday answers. I have to admit, I had to laugh when I read your answer to the grammar question because I made the "loose-lose" mistake IN my answer to the same exact question! Eck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your answer to the grammar question. I was a teacher once a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete