We have had a super busy week! Enjoy as I take you along through our adventures.
Here is one of my masterpieces from the week. I am having so much fun making Ryan's lunches for preschool.
We did a Bible lesson this week and sang "This Little Light of Mine". We made this candle project to go along with it.
Patterning is so much fun when there is candy involved!
My pattern is first and Ryan made the other 2 on his own.
We worked on the Letter O this week and I found this cute owl project. Honey Nut Cheerios make a great learning tool!
Thank you Pinterest for this great idea. These are Ryan's new quiet time bins. He is outgrowing his nap very quickly and I wanted something for him to do in his room during his quiet time. I bought the bins at Target and filled them with the following: pipe cleaners, unifix cubes, paper, stickers, crayons, play doh, lacing cards, books, pattern blocks & activity cards, butter tub with clothespins. I know there are more things in there too! He absolutely loves them and asks for his bin every day.
Here is my boy gluing his octopus for letter O.
We cut out O's from the newspaper ads and put them on our octopus.
He wanted to practice cutting. I let him have at it with the Walgreens ad.
Angel decided to play with her tail while we were working hard. Such a cutie!
We spent the first part of the week at Painted Oaks Academy with our playgroup. Here are most of the kiddos...the ones who wanted their picture taken.















looks like a fun time for all
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!
ReplyDelete