Whew! Has life been busy or what?! It seems like every time I think I have a free moment, there is something else to be done. I'd rather be busy than bored though. We have been having a lot of fun around here. I hope you enjoy our latest adventures!!
Ryan and I got crafty again. I bought some glow in the dark fabric paint and made this shirt with him. I got the idea from Handprint and Footprint Art. She has some amazing ideas! If you have little ones, I highly recommend checking it out.
Our morning here started with a time out. I had to get a picture of the cuteness, even though he was in trouble. This is his new pose...lol!
We headed over to my good friend Hellen's house for another wonderful playdate. I brought a felt board Halloween story and we made Mickey Mouse pumpkins out of homemade play doh. I got the idea HERE and they turned out great!
She figured Ryan could use some too as he finished his cupcake.
Painting Mickey

Look what we made!
We had a great time at Tiago's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. The big boy is already one! He had a circus-themed party and Kindermusik was there having a blast with all the kiddos. Ryan loves Kindermusik and really enjoyed himself and being able to play with all his friends.
I am afraid we have a future percussionist n our hands. If there is a drum, Ryan is there.
Parachute time!If you notice the goose egg in between his eyes, he hit it on the railing of his bed. It is still not totally gone, poor baby. He is getting better though.
Go Ryan go!
Best friends, Ryan & Brady balloon sword fighting.
Tiago digging into his cake with big sister Ella helping out.
We watched a Columbus Day movie on the computer and made this cute little craft.October is almost over and I can't believe it. Holidays, here we come!









looks like fun and business is happening.
ReplyDelete