
It's been so long since I've done Five Question Friday. I am excited to get back into it this week! Happy Friday everyone. Link up and join us!
1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
I usually head for the bathtub if my hubby is home to watch Ryan. It's the only place I can get peace and quiet and it's so relaxing.
2. What shows are you watching this fall?
We have so many! Dancing With the Stars, Cupcake Wars, Biggest Loser, and The Sing-Off
3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
The longest road trip was from Florida to Kansas. My sister lived out there in 2001 and we went to visit.
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
We live very close to Disney and Ryan has already been 3 times. The perks of living in Florida!!
5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
I am not as strong as everyone thinks I am.






Stopping by from 5QF, now a new follower. I have an almost three year old boy, they are so fun!
ReplyDelete