It was a great Monday! We started our day with a nice walk around the block in this beautiful weather. It has finally cooled off and was in the 60's this morning. When we got home, we moved our Io Moth caterpillars into the living room. I have a butterfly garden left over from my teaching days so I decided to make these guys our pets for now. Mike found them on our hibiscus this weekend. Ryan is so excited about them!
This morning, both of them were inside the leaves. They currently are wandering around eating themselves full!
Here is big boy with his new pets.
I found this great activity at Totally Tots. She has activites for every letter of the alphabet. Here is our letter M mouse.
I had a really good day today so I decided to make some Oatmeal Apple Raisin Muffins...muffins for letter M! I found this recipe over at Tammy's Recipes. OH MY GOSH are they good. They are only 183 calories each if you use Splenda, which I did. Ryan loved his until Sputnik got ahold of it. Poor baby. He was so upset.
Here are our masterpieces. I plan on having another one tomorrow! YUMMO!!
I had a really good day today so I decided to make some Oatmeal Apple Raisin Muffins...muffins for letter M! I found this recipe over at Tammy's Recipes. OH MY GOSH are they good. They are only 183 calories each if you use Splenda, which I did. Ryan loved his until Sputnik got ahold of it. Poor baby. He was so upset.
Here are our masterpieces. I plan on having another one tomorrow! YUMMO!!






cute art project. Those muffins look good
ReplyDelete