Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Phineas & Ferb

We are so excited! Phineas & Ferb, our Io Moth caterpillars have now ventured to the bottom of their cage to start spinning cocoons! I noticed yesterday that they weren't on any of the leaves so I went searching. I found Ferb (the smaller one you see here in between the brown leaves), but couldn't find Phineus. Turns out, he was under a leaf already spinning silk! Their cocoons will be light brown and very flimsy. I can't wait for them to become moths. They are going to be beautiful!



Then I just had to get a shot of my sweet boy in his new outfit. It FINALLY turned off a little chilly here, so he got to wear this to school. He was so excited to get into his Mater gear!




No comments:

Post a Comment