Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Playdate & Wrapping up Letter M

Letter M went great this week! We finished off our activities by tracing lowercase m and working on our macaroni project. We also did the story of Moses parting the Red Sea for our Bible lesson. I caught Ryan reading his Bible when I went to get him up on Thursday morning. It was priceless.



Macaroni boy enjoying his M's



On Wednesday, my dear friend Hellen had us over to her house for a fun playdate. Ryan and the girls sure enjoyed themselves. I did too! It was great to finally get together again and watch the kids have fun.
Miss Camryn Reese checking things out. I could just eat her up!

Ryan and Gracyn listening to our story, The Pumpkin Patch Parable, before craft time.

Here are our finished letter M's

We finally got Gracyn's birthday present delivered! Who says boys can't play My Little Pony??

Time to paint our pumpkins!

After lunch, we all enjoyed our pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
Camryn Reese enjoyed her lunch too!
Gluing on our pumpkin seeds

The finished products! The leaves say, "Give Thanks to the Lord". The kids came up with things that they were thankful for and us Mommies wrote them down. They came up with some great ideas! It was a great day and I am so blessed to have such a good friend in Hellen. BTW, lunch was awesome too!




2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun time. cute pumpkin project

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I just love all the things you're doing with Ryan, so cute!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete