Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween and Letter P Fun!

I'm finally getting a chance to update. We've had a lot going on over here and have been busy! Here is what we've been up to. It's been lots of fun.


Ryan & Angel enjoyed sorting the pumpkin seeds. We roasted them and they are incredible! I love pumpkin seeds for a good snack.

What's in here?

He actually stuck his hand in the pumpkin. He usually will not touch it because of the slime.

We started off Monday with purple pancakes for letter P! Ryan ate every one too. They were delicious.

Two of my sweet babies.

I set up a scavenger hunt with pictures of things that did and did not start with P. He found all the P pictures and collected them in his pumpkin.





While we were scavenger hunting, Aputnik & Angel decided to have playtime. They are so funny together!

After the scavenger hunt and a little TV time, we got busy on our preschool activities. I have had this popcorn on the cob forever and this was the perfect time to use it.





It came out really well with only a few kernels still left on the cob.

I found a cute activity online and had Ryan glue the popcorn to the letter P & the pumpkin.

Ta-Da!

We had a blast painting a pumpkin patch with potatoes!

Mommy was lazy at lunch time so we called Pizza Hut and ordered a delicious pizza. Gotta love the letter P!

This was all Ryan!

Sporting his glow in the dark shirt that we made.

Oh Lightning McQueen, how you have taken over our lives...ha!

Our little T-Rex ready for action! He wanted to wear his costume from last year!
What a haul!
My 2 girls, all tuckered out.

Angel taking her evening nap on my leg.




2 comments: