It's been awhile since I snapped some candid shots of Ryan around the house, so I grabbed the camera this morning before we left for our Valentine's playdate and caught him in action.

We officially have a climber now. At least he waited until 21 months old!

He loves to climb on the love seat. Getting him to stop jumping on it is the challenge ;-)

Up he goes!

Mommy's Prince Charming!

Our good friend Abbie invited us over to her house for a Valentine's playdate. I can't believe I got no pictures of Brooks, our wonderful host! He was off playing in another room. Here are Ryan & Gracyn having some fun.

"Car, Ride" as Ryan said!

Brady & Katelyn having a ball :-)

Christopher, Gracyn, & Ryan

Little Miss Gracyn

Brady, Ryan, & Gracyn

Ryan sitting in the chair like a good boy, before he stood in it and I had to get onto him...ha.

Ryan & Brady sitting together. Good buddies!
Our babies actually look like little boys now! SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your candid shots! Looks like it was a really fun playdate! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! We had a really fun time at the playdate. My friend did it last year when the kids were babies too. It's neat to see them grow up together.
ReplyDelete