Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 5, 2010

40 Things Update

Well, my list of 40 Things is going really well, I must say. I am so glad I made this list because goals motivate me to get in gear and DO something. I am really proud of myself and want to keep it up as the year progresses! Here is my progress so far:

1. Go on one date per month with my husband. (We have a date tonight!)
2. Spend more time on the floor playing with Ryan. (I have done much better, but still working hard on this one)
3. Become members of our new church.
4. Keep up my exercise 3-4 days a week.
5. Fit into all my pre-baby clothes (I'm almost there!) (I am in more old pairs of pants!!!!)
6. Be more diligent with my Bible study lessons. (I got up every morning this week and did my study)
7. Go on a romantic getaway with Mike, sans toddler.
8. Have a girl's night out once a month. (girls' night was last night)
9. Spend more one-on-one time with my friends minus our kiddos.
10. Think about expanding our family.
11. Make a new budget and stick to it.
12. Use my time more wisely. (really been doing better here!)
13. Go one day without Internet.
14. Get a pedicure, manicure & eyebrow wax.
15. Catch up on my photo albums.
16. Invite friends over for dinner.
17. Practice my clarinet.
18. Stop comparing my life to others so much.
19. Continue to be a stay at home mom.
20. Take Sputnik to the dog park at least 3 times this year.
21. Get a bicycle and take family bike rides.
22. Go to an Orlando Magic Game.
23. Go to a UCF Football game.
24. Sell some of my unnecessary stuff on Ebay or Craigslist.
25. Potty train Ryan.
26. Declutter my house.
27. I want to see the 130s on the scale again.
28. I want to spend more time with God.
29. Paint our house (exterior).
30. Cut down on my computer time.
31. Go one day without my cell phone.
32. Spend more time outside.
33. Spend 1 night a week with my husband playing board games or talking, no TV, no computer. (we did this last week, but this week didn't go so well)
34. Remember to say Grace at breakfast & lunch with Ryan and not just at dinner.
35. Go shopping with a girlfriend without the kids.
36. Get a swingset for Ryan.
37. Learn to relax while Ryan naps and kick my anxiety!
38. Complain less.
39. See my parents more often.
40. Enjoy the little things. They will be gone all too soon.

Photobucket

1 comment: