Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day date-night!

Valentine's Day arrived and it was a belated Merry Christmas to us. Mike got tickets to Phantom of the Opera!! We had both seen if before, but can't get enough of it. We had an amazing time and it was better than the last time! Here we are all dressed up and ready to head out for dinner before the show.

Our Prince Charming...the best Valentine's gift!

Meanwhile, Ryan & Aunt Cristy enjoyed their own Valentine's evening! Ryan was treated to dinner at Red Lobster. He sure does love that popcorn shrimp.


Ryan & his Auntie Cristy

Aunt Cristy & her prince charming.

See what happens when I leave my sister in charge of my child??!! This has got to be the most hilarious picture I have ever seen. Ryan was a great sport!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love how good your blog looks! And sounds like you had an awesome Valentine's Day- and Ryan's bath sounded like a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww! You guys are a great looking family~ I think Ryan's shirt was so appropriate, lol! Glad you enjoyed your valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you and hubby had an awesome date...you looked gorgeous! Ryan is too cute with that mohawk!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete