Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

Yahoo for Friday! Mike will be home early which means Daddy backup with Mr. Sick-Man. Ryan is doing better today and is on the verge of another 4 hour nap. Way to go sleeping this virus off little guy! Here is my Five Question Friday for this week. Thanks Mama M for hosting!

My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?

I do not sing karaoke. I song in the car, but that's pretty much it. It would probably be something country, pop, or Christian if I had a song. Those are my top 3 favorite genres.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?

I love Starbucks Breakfast Blend with cream & sugar. I don't care for fancy schmancy coffee drinks. I'm a regular coffee type gal.

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?

I remember when I was 4 years old, I always wanted to be Jessica. There was a Jessica in my Kinder-Care class and I wanted to be her...lol! Nowadays, I'll stick with Kelly :-)

4. Were you ever bullied?

Yes I was in Junior High. I had girls who picked on me incessantly, called me names, and threatened to beat me up almost daily. Oh, how I hated 7th grade!!!

5. How often do you eat fast food?

On average once a week.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment