Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 22, 2010

22 months old!

We are 2 months from TWO! Holy moly time is going so quickly! Here are a few shots of Ryan in action this afternoon. He loves to sort his crayons and color with them occasionally!
Hmmm, which one should I pick?

Big boy 22 months old today!

Mama, put the camera down!

Here are some shots from our weekend outside. The weather finally warmed up and it was beautiful. We spent all Saturday morning in the front yard. Even Sputnik got in on the family fun!

Helping Daddy clean out the SUV.


Ryan loves Daddy's practice golf balls.


Should I throw it?

Here I go!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. so cute and yes it was nice to finally get outside without a sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I love the one where Ryan is standing by the van with daddy! Warms my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe our boys are almost 2!!! Seems like just yesterday they were newborns!

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pics of him. Collin loves crayons and wants to color ALL the time! I just wish he'd remember to only do it on the paper, lol!

    ReplyDelete