Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Stomach Virus continues...

Well, we got Ryan past the sickness and now it has attacked his parents. Mike is REALLY sick and I have flu-like symptoms mostly. Thank goodness for my sister who took Ryan out to dinner tonight for us, bathed him, & put him to bed. She totally rocks and I am so glad she lives close now. I don't know what I would've done without her help. Man, I hope this passes quickly. 2 sick parents and a 22 month old is awful :-(

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! That's terrible. I hope you guys get better soon. And that's awesome you have reliable help. It's great to have someone close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! I'm glad Ryan got over it fairly quickly, and I hope you guys do too. Nothing is worse than a nasty stomach bug! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete