Say a prayer for our little Ryan. It's his first battle with any type of stomach virus. Mike went to get him from his crib this morning only to find that he'd gotten sick shortly before Mike got in there. Laundry load #1 for the day. He was fine all day activity and attitude-wise, but only ate some cereal and Pedialyte all day. We went for a ride to get out of the house in the morning. He was great the whole time. We went to the bank drive-thru and to Publix for Pedialyte. Being the coupon-queen I am, I managed to get 2 bottles for less than the price of 1 with the 3 coupons I had! YAHOO! We drove around town for a little bit just to get out for a little while. He ate no lunch & took a 4 hour nap. He was a sick baby. 6:00 came and he got really sick. Out came the carpet machine and in went laundry load #2. We sat down for dinner and I gave Ryan some cereal again and he picked at it. I wasn't expecting him to eat anything, but I at least gave him the chance. He got sick again at the table. Thank goodness Mike has a strong stomach. I took Ryan to the bathtub while Mike cleaned up the table & chair. Laundry load #3 is currently in the dryer. My poor little boy. I pray that he recovers quickly and we can get back to our regular routine. I miss my happy guy.
poor little guys. hope he's feeling better today
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry....hope he feels better soon...we went through a bout with it recently too (all of us!) We were so tired of BRAT (bananas, rice, apples and toast) at the end, but glad it helped! My poor teen still whines with the thought of all the toast she ate until she felt better (the only thing she wanted and it didn't make her sick.)
ReplyDeletePoor boy! We went through this 2 weeks ago...and I can relate...lots of laundry and fighting hard to hold my own food down cleaning it all up...no fun! I hope that he gets better soon, and that he's up and about like normal before too long.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace
Ugh Kelly! That's so sad :( I hope he's feeling better today. It's never fun when they get sick. They feel so miserable and we always wish to make them better quickly which doesn't always happen :(
ReplyDelete