It's been a few weeks since I have done Toddler Talk Thursday. I am glad to be back! This week's topic is "What's in Your Bag?" Now that Ryan is 2 1/2, I don't need as many things as I used to. It sure makes for a lighter load...that is until his sibling arrives next summer! Here are the things I carry in our diaper bag when Ryan and I are out:
I am a former 2nd grade teacher of 9 years who left my profession to be a stay-at-home-mom to my precious son, Ryan. He is the light of my life. One 4 year old certainly provides more challenges than a whole room full of 7 year olds, that's for sure. I wouldn't change a thing though. I am blessed beyond words. Our family is completed by my wonderful husband Mike, our cat Angel, our corgi Sputnik, & our 4 Endler's Livebearers, R.J., Brady, Duck, & Naper. I am a recent survivor of Cushing's Syndrome. I am in recovery now. Please feel free to contact me regarding this disease if you have any questions or concerns.
Yes, you are going to need to carry a diaper bag again real soon! ;)
ReplyDelete