It's been a super busy and fun Thanksgiving weekend! I was blessed to have Mike home all 4 days which was a huge help. We had so much fun! Here are a few pictures to catch you up on all we did.

We picked my sister up from the airport Saturday night and headed to dinner at TGI Fridays. Ryan started dancing at the table to a song that came on and Aunt "Issy" decided to join the fun!

I caught Ryan in this pose when I went to check on him before going to bed myself. He was OUT!

Thanksgiving morning. Ryan was helping Daddy make pumpkin pie and wanted to play with the toaster oven. He told Daddy he needed an oven mitt!

Thanksgiving Day at my Aunt's house. Ryan and his cousin Lilly had an absolute blast playing together. She is almost exactly a year younger than him. They jumped, ran, laughed, and had a great time.

The 2 cuties cheesing it up for the camera!

No comments:
Post a Comment