Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 22, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!

It looks like our 2nd little peanut is more anxious to make his/her appearance than we thought. I had a great appointment today! I am measuring 14 weeks instead of 12 and now have a new due date of May 21, 2011! Ryan and his sibling will be a month apart! I wasn't too surprised considering how rapidly I am expanding in the midsection. I wondered why my belly was so big already. The ultrasound went great and the baby is very active. The heartbeat was 160 bpm and very strong. S/he even rolled over and stuck it's little bottom in the air. It was so cute! S/he was opening it's mouth too. Amazing!
I talked to my doctor about the insomnia and how the Tylenol PM is giving me terrible restless leg syndrome. He told me I can take Unisom tabs. I am so excited to try one tonight. I don't ever want to feel like I did with my legs jerking all night like last night. It was awful. My energy is coming back now and I am excited to feel better. I actually didn't have to wear gobs of concealer under my eyes today for the first time in weeks. The bags are still there, but much less pronounced! I was able to make it back to the gym today and feel great. I am excited to get back into my fitness routine and burn some of this fat off.
Ryan was a trooper through my appointment. Thank goodness for Daddy being there to entertain and wrangle him. He was a good boy. Being 2 1/2 in a doctor's office is not an easy thing to do.
Well, that's it for this update on baby #2. We are very excited and should find out the gender in early January!



1 comment:

  1. glad things are going smoother and what a great end of the holiday season gift you'll have getting to know the gender

    ReplyDelete