Ryan is talking so much lately that I am afraid if I don't write it down, I will forget all the hilarious stuff that comes out of his mouth. Here are some of the things he's been saying lately. I am sure I'll have more to add later as I think of them. I just love listening to his play-by-play of everything. He is so inquisitive and wants to learn. He just soaks it all in.
His favorite songs to sing are the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, and God Our Father. He says Grace at dinner and has been for a long time now. He has 2 versions, one that we taught him and one that he learned at school. He also has a new imaginary friend that he calls "Booma". Booma is a bear that is pink, lives in Buffalo, NY, and frequently visits our home according to Ryan. I ask him every day where Booma is and he tells me his location. It's so cute!
- In the mornings when he wakes up: "Mommy, I'm calling you! Pwease come get Ryan at the door. I had a good nap."
- "Mommy, what doing?"
- "What's puppy doing?"
- "Mommy, pwease turn that song down."
- "I sure did!"
- "It's a beautiful day Mommy."
- "Yay, the light turns green!"
- "I want a Mommy/Daddy hug."
- "Mrs. Cheryl gives my my blanket and my Lamby book at peesool (preschool)."
- "Mrs. Cheryl gives my my lunch."
- "I play outside with the cool buses." (he calls the Cozy Coupe cars school buses)
- "I wuv you Mommy."
- "Hmmm, wets see."
- "How about that one!"
- "Mommy, dats a hepidopter!" (helicopter)
- "I want my milka-milka"
- "I want dinosaur oatmeal"
- "No, I don't think so."
- "I wanna watch Curious George!"
- "I wanna play blocks."
- "That's Lipen DaQueen and Miss Da King!" (Lightning McQueen and Mr. The King)
- "Daddy, you have a knight on?" (He loves Mike's UCF shirts)
- "Daddy, you have a jaguar on?"
- "Mommy, you have big flowers on!"
- "Mommy, I wanna go!" (Every time we stop in traffic)
- "I need strawberries and powdered sugar Mommy."
- "I'm a mess."
- "I'm not stinky. I'm just all clean!"
- "Mommy, you have baby in tummy?"
- "I wanna say hi baby."
There are tons more, but those are the ones I can think of for now!






isn't it hilarious?! I love the bizarre things that come out of kids' mouths! Our oldest (3 1/2) has recently noticed exclamation marks in books and everytime I finish a sentence with one he screams "Exclamation!!!"
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteJason calls school buses "cool buses" too. :)