Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Special Day with Mommy

I needed a special day with my boy...badly. These past few weeks of being newly pregnant have about done me in between not sleeping and being so tired. I haven't had the energy to do much of anything with Ryan and the guilt is overwhelming. He has pretty much entertained himself for the past few weeks. The poor kid lives for when Daddy gets home. Despite being awake since 2 AM....again....with insomnia, I decided to pack a picnic lunch and head out to our local lake in downtown. We walked the lake twice, played on the playground, and had a wonderful time with our picnic lunch. It was well worth it to spend some quality time out in the gorgeous weather. I haven't seen Ryan so happy in awhile. He thoroughly enjoyed himself and I had a ball watching him.

Getting ready to slide!

How in the world did he get so grown up?

Peek-A-Boo! I see you!

"Mommy, I'm up high!"

My climbing monkey

Lunch time! He sat right on the bench next to me telling me all about everything. What an awesome time we had together.

Very tired Mommy...ha and my precious boy.

Taking it all in before going home.



1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun day for both of you. and yes those precious moments are important

    ReplyDelete